New materials and innovative processes have resulted in Alkali Free Concrete Accelerator, which is high performing and environmentally friendly. You can use it with many different cements.
Concrete accelerator product introduction
This new generation, high-performance concrete accelerator made with alkali-free chemicals is created using advanced materials and innovative processes. It works well with all cements. The benefits include a reduced dust burden, improved efficiency, environmental protection and a significant increase in economic performance.
Features and Advantages of Accelerating Admixtures
(1) Very good homogeneity: The liquid is clear, transparent and light in color. It has very little delamination.
(2) Low dosing. This allows cement concrete to set and harden quickly.
(3) Superior durability of concrete. The alkalifree concrete accelerator mixture has a low amount of alkaline materials like alkaline accelerates. As such, it significantly reduces the concrete’s potential for deterioration and increases the concrete’s durability.
(4) Safety and environment. The alkalifree cement booster has no alkaline cations. The spraying environment will be greatly improved thanks to the reduction in dust volume and rebound.
Lower rebound rate. Studies have shown that alkalifree spraying admixtures are less effective than 15%. Economical use of alkaliless accelerating additives can lower waste and labor costs. It is easy to see the benefits.
The strength difference: Alkali-free accelerators have an excellent early strength and little loss in late strength. Alkali-free accelerators that improve support strength are useful in reducing cement consumption, cracking, and spalling.
(7) Outstanding adaptability, suitable for different cement types.
It does not affect concrete’s strength. An alkali free liquid accelerator (not a chloride accelerator) reduces concrete’s destructive effects from alkaline substances such as alkali aggregate reaction. The amount of chlorine in the accelerator is also limited, preventing the corrosion of steel bar.
(9) There is virtually no dust generated during the spraying process. Furthermore, rebound levels are reduced.
(10) Hardened concrete has high compressibility, impermeability and can even be mixed with high-strength shotscrete.
Use an accelerator in concrete
A liquid concrete cure accelerator with no alkali is ideal for shotcrete or leak plugging.
The concrete accelerator, and issues that require attention
(1) Content. The alkalifree liquid accelerator dosage depends on concrete’s temperature, base environment and cement activity. Early strength can also be a factor. According to the above, the alkali-free liquid cement accelerator recommended dosage is from 3% to 8 percent of the cement.
(2) Dry spray The concrete is mixed beforehand, the alkalifree liquid concrete accelerator is used to add water to the mix through the pump and water is added by the nozzle.
(3) An Wet-spraying process . In this step, concrete is mixed and pumped through the pump to alkali and liquid concrete accelerator.
(4) These situations require attention to accuracy in the amount of admixture. Concrete is best when it has a low water-cement content (0.45). Higher concrete yields can be achieved with lower water-cement levels, even though there is a smaller amount of liquid concrete accelerator. The setting time will be prolonged and concrete strength reduced if the water-cement factor is greater than 0.5.
(5) The liquid concrete accelerator, which is alkali-free, has great adaptability to concrete’s consistency. It can also be used with shotcrete that has a high slump (>200mm).
Do not use a dosage that is higher than what the manufacturer recommends. You will experience too rapid coagulation.
(7) Water must be used to rinse the metering pumps, as well as the pumping fluid (filter), and the accelerator pipeline, before they can use the alkali-free liquid cement accelerator. Each pump must be cleaned every day to prevent blockages.
Container and storage of concrete accelerator
The alkali and non-alkali cement accelerator are packed in plastic cans in tons.
Take care not to damage plastic buckets
It must be stored in the original bag, in a dry, cool and ventilated location.
Concrete Accelerator is not safe to be stored inside metal containers. For precipitation prevention, mix the product in a well-ventilated container.
Life expectancy of concrete accelerator
alkalifree liquid accelerator should be kept for six months if they are stored in their original airtight containers.
Safety instructions for concrete accelerator
Use gloves, safety goggles, and other standard precautions. For the application of an alkali-free concrete accelerator it is necessary to take safety precautions.
For skin contact, use plenty of water to rinse. Contact with the eyes: Rinse immediately with plenty water.
You should immediately seek medical attention if your swallowed material is contaminated.