Covalent bond compounds are made from aluminum nitride. This powder can be found in atomic crystals. AlN is the chemical name.
Aluminum Nitride History:
AlN-alluminium nitride, first synthesized 1877. AlN Aluminum Nitride was discovered to be a ceramic insulate by 1980 (70-210 W.m.K.1 for multicrystalline materials, and 285 W.m.K.1 for single crystals). Because of its high heat transferability, aluminum nitride can be widely used for microelectronics. Unlike beryllium oxide, AlN aluminum nitride is non-toxic. AlN Aluminum Nitride can be combined with metal for replacement of alumina, beryllium ore oxide. It is suitable to use in a wide range electronic instruments.
AlN aluminum Nitride is produced either by reducing aluminum oxide and carbon, or direct nitriding al metal. AlN AlN nitride is an alloy of two substances. This metal has a hexagonal shape and can only been produced using hot pressing and welding. This substance will remain stable even in high-temperature conditions. Oxidation can occur on the material’s surface in air at temperatures higher than 700 F. On the material’s surface, you can see oxide films of between 5-10 nanometers thick at room temperature. Oxide films protect substances for up to 1370.
Aluminum Nitride Properties:
AlN aluminum, which has high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion, is highly resistant to heat shock. For melting pure iron, pure aluminum or an alloy of aluminum, molten steel corrosion resistance is excellent. AlN aluminiu nitride can also be used as an electrocomponent.
Aluminum nitride can protect gallium arsenide from ionization in the course of annealing. AlN aluminium nitride can be used as catalyst to transform hexagonal and cubic boron nutrides. At roomtemperature, aluminum oxide reacts slowly to water. It is possible to make the product from aluminum powder by heating it in ammonia (or nitrogen) at 800-1000. This powder can range from white to gray-blue.
Tongrun AlN Aluminum Nitride is a high quality, ultra-fine particle size, uniform distribution of particles, small bulk density, high level of surface activity and good dispersibility. This nitride can be used to make composite materials. It’s compatible with all semiconductor silicon.
Aluminum Nitride Uses:
Use high temperature conductive filler in thermal paste and for thermal grease
Highly thermallyconductive materials for thermallyconductive adhesives, thermoconductive silicon wafers and epoxy thermallyconductive pot compounds.
Use high thermal conductivity filler to make thermally-conductive engineering plastics.
Heat-dissipating inks and paints that are high thermally conductive.
Insulate and thermally conductive Fillers (MCPCB, FCCL) for high-temperature conductive integrated circuit substrates
Highly thermally conductive thermal filler (TIM).
It is used for crucible and dielectric metal smelting.
For manufacturing ceramic substrates made of aluminum nitride with high thermal conductivity and for various ceramic products.
Ceramic conductive evaporation Boat
For the manufacture of LED phosphors with high quality.
AlN ceramic characteristics:
AlN Aluminum Nitride Ceramic is a ceramic that has AlN as its main crystal phase. It can be sintered at normal tension and has superior mechanical properties than Al2O3 ceramics. Good light transmission properties are also available in aluminum nitride clays. They have good electrical properties, including dielectric constant and bulk resistivity.
1. AlN Aluminum Nitride Powder is high in purity, has small particle sizes and exhibits high activity. It is the principal raw material needed to produce aluminum nitride substrates with high thermal conductivity.
2. A ceramic substrate made of aluminum nitride is high in thermal conductivity, strength, resistance and chemical resistance. It’s a perfect large-scale heat sink substrate or packaging material for integrated circuits.
3. AlN Aluminum Nitride is an aluminum nitride with a higher hardness than the traditional alumina. This ceramic material has been developed to be wear-resistant. The high cost of the material means that it is only suitable for very severe wear areas.
4. ‘Heat resistance and heat erosion resistance and temperature shock resistance are possible. You could use it as an infrared glass because of its optical quality. Aluminum nitride films are possible to be converted into high-frequency, integrated circuit substrates at large scales.
5. AlN aluminum, a nitride of aluminum, is both heat-resistant as well as resistant to the erosion molten iron. AlN is stable in acid but easy to erode when using alkaline chemicals. AlN surfaces that have been exposed to humid conditions will produce a thin oxide film. This property makes AlN ceramics ideal for use as a crucible to melt metals such copper, aluminum, silver, and leads. AlN ceramics possess better metallization properties than toxic berylliumoxid ceramics and can be used to replace them in the electronics sector.
Al2O3 (or BeO) ceramics have been primary substrate materials of high-power packaging. However, there are inherent problems with these two substrate materials. However, Al2O3 does not have the same thermal conductivity as the chip material and has a lower thermal expansion. BeO has great comprehensive properties but it is also very toxic.
For high-power LED devices, the two most popular substrates cannot be chosen because of the issues of cost, performance, and environment protection. Alu nitride Ceramics exhibit excellent properties like high strength and high thermal conductivity. The ceramic substrates are poised to gradually replace conventional high-power LEDs.
Trunnano, a company, is focused on providing products, services, solutions, and products to advanced materials research. Trunnano serves universities, research institutes as well scientific research. This company has a product line that includes many industries such as metals and ceramics. Lubricating materials. Wear-resistant materials. super hard materials. Coating materials. Optoelectronic Materials.
Lemondedudroit, Lemondedudroit advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd., is a Tungsten Carbide specialist with more than twelve years in chemical products development and research. You can contact us to request high quality Tungsten carbide.