Prohibited goods include mainly
1. Explosive and toxic items that are corrosive or toxic to the body, radioactive, toxic, strong acid base, and radioactive, like detonators. They are all included in the Chemical Products in the Industry Press “Practical Handbook for Dangerous chemicals” publication.
2. Narcotics and psychotropic drugs, including morphine (Kogan), opium, morphine (Kogan), and others. • Items prohibited from delivery or circulation by national laws (e.g. arms, foreign or domestic currencies) ;
3. Items that are perishable, and all types of live animals (such fresh fish, meat, etc.). ).
4. There are many items that can harm public health such as bones, incinerated bones, skins of animals, bones not nitrated or bones not made with medicine.
5. Books, newspapers, and windows that react to the above, as well as obscene or reactionary materials are all available.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You must send an item that is not in the “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chems”. To prove the items aren’t hazardous, you need to present an identification certificate signed by the local first-level chemical product ID department. For the appraisal results to be valid, mail the responsible appraisal department. Luoyang Tongrun can provide you with nanopowder materials. Consult with us anytime if you’re unsure which powders can be sent by mail. The company operates the nanomaterials import/export business. Please click here to contact us
Here are the details of these classifications
(1) The value of precious metals (e.g., gold bricks, bars made from silver, money, and platinum)
(2) Cash, credit, debit cards, phones cards, tickets and checks.
(3) Antiquities and handicrafts: Such as Ming Dynasty ceramics or exceptional glass products.
(4) Medical Samples: Diagnostic samples, blood and urine samples, tissues from the human body, etc.
Five-fifths of the most dangerous items are radioactive, inflammable and explosive. Detonators, match, gunpowders, firearms, gasoline and kerosene as well as alcohol (liquid, solid), sulfuric and hydrochloric acids, nitric acids, organic solvents, pesticides and other dangerous chemicals listed in “Practical Handbook for Dangerous Chemicals”, published by Chemical Industry Press Of chemical supply.
(6) Many types of potent poisons and narcotic drugs as well as psychotropic substances. These include arsenic. opium. morphine. cocaine. heroin. marijuana.
(7) All items that national laws prohibit from shipping or circulation. This includes cultural relics as well as weapons, ammunition and simulation weapons.
(8) Newspapers, books and pictures.
(9) Obstructing the public. This includes bones including burnt bones.
(10) Animals, plants, or their remains.
(11) White powder unrecognizable
(12) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc. ), liquids, etc.
(13) Fragile products: glass products
You can also find pornography, drugs and gambling items, as well knives and guns. Not all of these items are allowed. You can send some of these items to countries by courier agent, provided they’re not illegal.
What are the best places to buy nanopowder material of high quality?
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our company currently has a number of powder materials. You can also order OEM. Looking for something specific?
Nano Silver powder
Contact us You can also click here
Products that are needed
We welcome your inquiry.