What exactly are Copper Nanoparticles
Nanomaterials products have some very strange properties. The superplastic nano-copper can be stretched at room temperature for up to 50 times without cracking and is therefore very flexible. Nano copper is more reactive than normal copper to oxygen. Nano copper has copper atoms that are identical to those found in normal copper. However, the nano-copper particles have very tiny sizes.
Copper nanoparticles – Applications
1. Copper Nanoparticles’ metallic and non-metallic surfaces conductive coatings are highly activated and can be applied at temperatures less than the melting points of powders, in the absence or oxygen. It’s used to produce microelectronic devices.
2. High-efficiency catalyst Copper and its alloy Nano powder are used to produce high selectivity and efficiency. They can also be used in the reactions of carbon dioxide or hydrogen synthesis methanol.
3. The cost of substituting copper nanoparticles in precious metal powder for electronic paste can be greatly reduced. The further optimization and improvement of microelectronic processes.
4. Copper Nanoparticles have a strong bactericidal action that kills microorganisms. This makes anticorrosion as well as deodorization possible.
5. The thermal conductivity anti-wear micro copper directly acts on the metal surfaces of the machine. This helps to restore the old metal. Once the friction heat has been released, the product will attach to the metallic surface. Its nanometer-sized characteristics can smoothen the original rough metal layer and strengthen the protective film. Thus, it is possible to extend the life expectancy of metal parts while saving energy.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. High purity, small particles, uniform distribution and low packing density are all hallmarks of the copper nanoparticles that our company produces. If the price is lower, please contact our .