Globally trusted AlN Ceramic Powder Injection Molding Components Source . You can send us an inquiry regarding the latest. Aluminum nitride Prices Anytime.
Aluminum Nitride AlN Ceramic Microsphere Product Performance:
AlN ceramic powder molding components offer excellent performance and low cost. They can also be made in large quantities with high complexity shapes.
AlN Ceramic Powder injection Molding Components – Features
Very high thermal conductivity
Available for complex shape customization
Resistance to plasma
Specification: AlN Ceramic Powder Injection Moulding Components
|Density in g/cm3||3.33||3.32|
|Thermal conductivity (W/m*K).||210||170|
|Bending Strength (MPa)||300||410|
How is AlN Ceramic Pulinjection Molding Components Created?
The preparation of Al powder nitride ceramics through direct nitriding
AlN powder can be prepared by direct nitriding. Aluminum powder is heated with nitrogen in this process. Aluminium powder reacts with nitrogen to make aluminum nitride at 800-1200 degrees Celsius.
This process has many advantages, including abundant raw material, easy cost and no side reactions. These advantages are not without their drawbacks. In the beginning stage of the reaction, aluminum powder particles gradually develop a nitride coating on the surface. This prevents nitrogen from absorbing further, and results in lower yields. The reaction between aluminum and Nitrogen is exothermic. Because of this, the process is fast. AlN powder will self-sinter. It will also form agglomeration which makes the powder particles smaller.
Al2O3 Carbothermal Reduction, Self-spreading High-Temperature Synthesis, and high-energy Ball Milling are all methods to prepare aluminum nitride dust.
Application of Aluminium Ceramic Powder Injection Moulding Components
1. Aluminium nitride is a powder that has high purity and low particle sizes. It also exhibits high activity. It’s the principal raw material used to manufacture high thermal conductivity aluminum-nitride ceramic substrat.
2. Aluminium nitride clay substrate exhibits high thermal conductivity and low expansion coefficient. It makes a good substrate and package material for large-scale, integrated circuits.
3. Aluminum nitride’s hardness is much higher than the traditional alumina. Although it is a novel type of ceramic material that wears well, its cost makes it unsuitable for use in parts that have severe wear.
4. You can use the heat resistance, thermal shock resistance and melt erosion resistance of AIN ceramics to make GaAs crystalcrucibles, Al evaporation plates, magnetic fluid power generator device, and parts that are resistant to high-temperature turbo corrosion. Its optical properties may also be used for infrared windows. The aluminium nitride foil can also be used as a high frequency piezoelectric element and very large scale integrated circuit substrates.
5. The aluminum nitride is resistant to heat and corrosion, resistant to the molten metal. It can be easily eroded by alkaline solutions. When exposed to moist air, the new surface forms an extremely thin oxide layer. It can also be used to make a casting mold material and crucible for melting aluminum, copper or silver. AIN ceramics can be used to replace the toxic beryllium-oxide ceramics in electronics.
AlN Ceramic Powder Injection-Molding Components Storage Conditions:
AlN ceramic dust injection molding components will suffer from damp reunion. This can affect their dispersion performance as well as the effects of use. The AlN ceramic powder inject molding components must be stored dry in a vacuum bag. You should also avoid stress.
Shipping and Packing of AlN Powder Injection Molding Components
Many types of packing are available depending on the quantity of AlN ceramic powder-injection molding components.
AlN ceramic powder injection molding components packaging: vacuum Packing, 1kg/bag 25kg/barrel or as per your request
AlN ceramic powder-injection molding components shipping: can be shipped by sea, air or express once payment has been received.
Technology Co. Ltd. (), is a well-respected global supplier and manufacturer that produces super-high quality chemicals and nanomaterials. This includes boride powders, nitride or graphite powders, sulfide powders, 3D printing powders, etc.
You can contact us to request high-quality ALN Ceramic Powder Injection molding Components. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AlN Ceramic powder Injection Molding Components Properties
|Other Titles||Aluminium nitride|
|Appearance||From white powder to pale yellow powder|
|Melting Point||2200 degC|
|Boiling Point||2517 degC (dec.)|
|Density||2.9% to 3.3 grams/cm3.|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||10-12 O-m 10x|
|Poisson’s Rate||0.21 to $0.31|
|Specific Heat||780 J/kg-K|
|Thermo Conductivity||80-200 W/m – K|
|Thermal Expansion||4.2 to 5.4 um/mK|
|Young’s Module||330 GPa|
AlN Clay Injection Molding Components Safety & Safety Information