Appearance – White powder
N.W. : 25 kg/bag
HPMC can be used to build industry
Make cement and other sands more easily dispersed
Increase the plasticity, water retention, and strength of mortar
Resolve the issue of concrete cracking
HPMC (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), is a non-ionic, non-ionic, cellulose ether, made from natural cellulose polymer material through various chemical processing.
HPMC hydroxypropylmethylcellulose a white powder, which expands and becomes a clear to slightly cloudy or cloudy liquid solution when dissolved in cold water. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose exhibits the following properties: thickening. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose has many applications. These include building materials as well synthetic resin and ceramics industries.
Lemondedudroit offers HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose products at different viscosities. They can also provide the best HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose prices.
Hydroxypropyl methycellulose application in construction industry:
Cement base plaster
1. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC is a good choice to improve uniformity and ease of use. Increased fluidity for better work efficiency.
2. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC provides high water retention. The mortar will work longer and more efficiently, while also forming high mechanical strengths during solidification.
3. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC reduces infiltration and creates a flawless surface.
Lightweight partition board
1. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose enhances the machinability, bonding strength, and lubricity of extruded lightweight panels.
2. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose can enhance the wet strength of the sheet and the adhesion to it after extrusion.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve the consistency and ease of use. It can also improve work efficiency.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will increase the water retention of Gypsum, extend the working time and provide high mechanical strength during solidification.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will form a superior surface coating by controlling its consistency.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has the ability to improve the mortar’s adhesion and water retention.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will improve lubricity.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose uses special high water retention designs, which are compatible for high water absorb bricks.
Sheet joint filler
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose offers excellent water retention. It can increase cooling time, and work efficiency. This product is easier to use and more smooth.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve shrinkage resistance, crack resistance, as well as improve the surface quality.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose Has a smooth, uniform texture. This makes the bonding surface more durable.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps to blend dry ingredients without the need for agglomeration. You can use it faster, and you will save money.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropyl methylcellulose can be used to increase the tile’s efficiency and prolong the cooling process. for a sticky effect.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has the ability to produce models with high slip resistance.
Water Based Paints and Paint Strippers
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps prolong the shelf-life by preventing solid precipitation. Compatibility of other components and high biological stability.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose quickly dissolves without lumps which simplifies mixing. You can mix cold water with dispersion to speed up the process without creating clumps.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropyl methylcellulose is a good choice for its flow properties. These include excellent leveling and low spatter.
4. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose – This increases the viscosity (water-based or organic solvent) of paint removers. It prevents them from escaping the workpiece’s surface.
Self-leveling floor material
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose offers viscosity that can be used in an anti-precipitation solution.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose improves fluidity & pumpability which in turn increases the efficiency and effectiveness of paving.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps reduce shrinkage and cracking.
HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose packaging and storage
This product comes packaged in a film-coated poly woven bag, weighing approximately 25kg.
Avoid rain while transporting items.
Both fire and moisture resistant