About Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet:
Tungsten Copper Sheet Features:
The Copper-tungsten Alloy combines the best of copper with tungsten. This alloy has high strength, specific gravity, resistance to high temperatures, arc ablation resistance, electrical conductivity and good processing performance.
Tungsten Copper Sheet Application:
1. The electrical comparison material can be used for high-hardness materials as well as Pu-chip electric discharge machining. It is highly polished, has high precision and low losses. This allows for cost savings.
2. Contact materials: Vacuum contacts for high voltage circuit switches, circuit breakers or circuit breakers.
3. Material for welding include submerged arc welding, tip of a gas-shielded welding machine, and radio resistance factory. (production carbon film resistance, metal coat resistance) Resistance butt welding material (copper/tungsten alloy weld disc).
4. Guide material: All kinds of wire rolled Steel, which is used to guide or protect material
Tungsten Copper Sheet Processing Precautions
Tungsten-copper-tungsten alloys could be deficient due to excessive or impact damage when making corners sharp and walls thin. When tungsten-copper-silver-tungsten alloy products are drilled through holes, please pay attention to the feed load force when the through holes are about to be drilled to avoid machining defects.
Tungsten-copper alloy is not magnetic, so please ensure that it is securely attached before using.
2. Electric discharge machining, wire cutting
This is not a problem as the wire cutting and discharge speed for tungsten copper silver products are slow.
Technica information of Tungsten Copper alloy Sheet:
|Article||90W/ 10Cu||85W/ 15Cu||80W/ 20Cu||75W/ 25Cu||70W/ 30Cu||60W/ 40Cu||50W/ 50Cu|
|W-Cu Alloy sheet||Grind||>=1.5-70||+-0.05||<=200||<=500|
Payment and Transportation:
Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet Properties
|Other Titles||Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet|
|Solubility In Water||N/A|
Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet Health & Safety Information