Separators for PVC-SiO2
They are often referred to by the wet-process PVC separaters. These separators are mostly used in valve-controlled sealed Lead-Acid Gel batteries. PVC-SiO2 separator has greater porosity that sintered PVC separator. This separator also features a more perfect pore size distribution than other PVC separators. They are stronger than glass fiber separators in terms of toughness and compressive strength. It is stronger than polyethylene PE separator in terms of chemical stability and oxidation resistance.
1. PVC-SiO2’s maximum pores are small, and porosity high. The separator is able to easily retain the electrolyte.
2. Strong wet elasticity can provide electrolyte and prevent ion conduction from being blocked.
3. The battery’s “acid stratification”, which is caused by acid stratification, can be prevented with strong liquid transfer abilities.
4. Based on glass fiber. A certain percentage of organic fibers can improve the PVC/SiO2 separator’s tensile strength and other performance indicators.
separator apps in the battery for PVC-SiO2:
1. The internal resistance of the battery should be reduced by placing the negative and positive plates as close together as possible. But they must not touch each other or short-circuit. To prevent this, an insulating separator can be added to the plates between them. PVC-SiO2 separators must be porosity to permit the electrolyte through, as well a high acid and alkali resistant. The materials that can be separated are wood, plastics, rubber, microporous and resin-impregnated media.
2. The separator in the battery is responsible for carrying the sulfuric electrolyte. It shares the entire sulfuric acid needed to maintain the battery’s rated capacity when it is in its lean form with the electrode plate. This means that the separator needs to be able to absorb enough sulfuric acid. The battery design must also allow sufficient room for the separator, as well as the ability to select the right amount.
3. To improve the efficiency of the sealant reaction in valve-regulated lead-acid battery batteries, the PVC/SiO2 separator needs to be able provide sufficient oxygen channels during charging. The separator will permit oxygen to flow through to the positive plate and then be transformed into oxygen. cycle. This means that the separator should have a good microporous design. Additionally, the battery design must determine the correct separator acid saturation.
4. A separator in a valve-regulated battery is responsible for preventing active material from falling off the electrode plate and preventing it from deforming. This will increase the battery’s service life. This means that separators must undergo a little shrinkage when sulfuric acid is injected. Separators also need to be placed under higher pressure during battery design.
5. Both the resistance from the battery separator as well as the resistance that forms at the contact of the plate make up the internal resistance. It is necessary for the separator to have a low resistivity and that the separator be placed under higher pressure at the time the battery is being designed. Therefore, PVC-SiO2 is close to the pole plates, and resistance at this point is decreased.
Luoyang Tech Co., Ltd. is a company that specializes in professional IT services.
Separator for PVC and SiO2
Over 12 years’ experience in research and development of chemical products. You can pay by Credit Card, T/T or West Union. We will send the items to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact me if you’re looking for a PVC-SiO2 separator of high quality.
Get in touch
You can also send us an enquiry