Nano silicon’s main characteristics
The variable current laser-ion beam gasphase method is used for the preparation of nanosilicon powder. High purity, good dispersion, small particle size and uniform distribution are some of the attributes. The nanosilicon powder can also be combined with carbon nanotubes and graphite. Nano silicon carbon anode materials for lithium-ion cells can be made by combining graphite, carbon nanotubes and other elements. This will increase their capacity and cycling times and extend the battery’s service life. The new optoelectronic materials have a large gap energy and are a new type of semiconductor material.
1. To make tiny silicon particles for nano silicon wires, you can use graphite to coat nano-spherical silica powder. This improves the electric power and reduces the amount of discharge and charge cycles.
2. Use nanosilicon powder for high-temperature resistance coatings and refractory substances.
3. You can use nano silicon powder on coatings to create a thin layer of tiny silicon particles. This technique is used extensively in solar energy.
4. To create nanosilicon carbide—diamond compound material, high-pressure mixtures of silicon powder and diamond result in nano-silicon crystallization. The composite material is used for cutting to increase strength and toughness.
5. The theoretical specificity of nano-silicon, a nano-silicon carbon anode material for lithium ion batteries is 4200mAh/g. This is much more than what you get from carbon materials.
6. The nano-silicon substrate is capable of generating photoluminescence using ten kinds of nano-silicon nanostructures/silicon oxide particles. This foundation was laid for the realisation of silicon-based optoelectronics integration by Luminescence.
The process properties of nanosilicon powder
Luoyang Tongrun Information Technology Co., Ltd. makes nano silicon powder products using laser plasma chemical phase method. These products are uniform in size and have low impurity. They also offer high batch stability and mass production.
Most of the nanosilicone powder is produced at home and abroad by ball milling in a sandmill. One sand mill produces a low amount of powder, so batch stability and processing complexity are difficult. The batch stability of a single sand mill cannot be guaranteed because it requires grading, agglomeration, as well as other steps. Complexity and heavy machinery are required for sanding. Investments are large and all production lines have to go down.
1. Maximum Lithium battery power: 450. Add about 5% to the Luoyang Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd.
2. The lithium battery’s capacity is 550. You should add about 8% nanosilicon powder from Luoyang Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd.
3. The lithium battery’s capacity is 650. However, you should add around 10% of the Luoyang Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd. nano silicon powder.
4. The lithium battery’s capacity is 750. You should add about 12% to the Luoyang Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd.
5. Maximum Lithium battery power: 950. Add about 15% nano silicon powder to Luoyang Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd.
Packing and storage
This product has been packaged in anti-static inert gas packaging. The product should not be left in the air for too long to avoid moisture accumulation.
Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co., Ltd. is a silicon powder supplier who has over 12 years of experience in chemical product research and development. You can pay by credit card, T/T and West Union. Trunnano ships goods by FedEx or DHL to overseas customers by air and sea.
You can contact me if you’re looking for quality silicon powder.
Get in touch
You can also send us an enquiry