Nanotrun Aluminum Nitride Powder is high in purity and small size. AlN is its chemical formula. It can increase the mechanical properties, thermal conductivity, as well as the dielectric properties, of composite materials.
Aluminum Nitride Properties:
Aluminum nitride powder may be kept at room temperature up to 2200 degrees C. However, it is very strong and weakens with time. It is very resistant to thermal shock, has high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion coefficient. It is resistant to molten steel erosion and an ideal crucible product for casting pure aluminum, aluminum, or alloy.
Aluminum nitride has excellent dielectric characteristics and can be used to make an electronic component. Protecting gallium arsenide from ionization during annealing can be done by applying an aluminum nitride coat to its surface. Aluminum nitride works as a catalyst for the conversion from hexagonal boron Nitride to cubic Boron Nitride.
Aluminum nitride granules can be obtained by either the reduction and addition of carbon or direct nitriding. Aluminum nitride (also known as covalent bonds) is a substance. The hexagonal crystal structure of the powder makes it similar to fiber zinc and zinc sulfuride. This structure contains a P63mc-space group. Welding and hot pressing are not allowed for industrial grade materials. In an inert high-temperature environment, this substance remains stable.
The surface of the substance will undergo oxidation in the atmosphere if the temperature rises to 700 degrees. A surface with oxide films 5-10 nanometers thick can still be observed at roomtemperature. Oxide films can be used to protect substances at temperatures up to 1370°C. But, oxide films will oxidize if the temperature exceeds 1370°C. Aluminum nitride, which can reach 980°C is very stable in hydrogen as well as carbon dioxide.
Aluminum nitride AlN ceramic:
1. Aluminum nitride powder is high in purity, very small particle size and has high activity. It is the most important raw material needed to produce aluminum nitride substrates that have high thermal conductivity.
2. This ceramic substrate for aluminum nitride ceramics has low thermal conductivity, high expansion coefficient, good strength, high resistance to heat, high chemicals and high resistivity. It’s a perfect large-scale heat sink substrate in integrated circuits as well as a packaging material.
3. Aluminum nitride surpasses traditional Alumina in hardness and can be worn-resistant. It can’t be used where there is severe wear, however, as it has a high price.
4. AIN ceramics offer heat resistance, melt erosion resistance and thermal resistance. This makes it possible to make GaAs crystal crucibles. It can also serve as infrared glass because of its optical qualities. Aluminium nitride films are possible to be converted into high-frequency, integrated circuit substrates.
5. The aluminum nitride has a heat resistance and resists to erosion. While it’s resistant to acids, it easily dissolves in alkaline solutions. Humid air can cause the newly formed AIN surfaces to react with each other to create a thin oxide layer. This makes it ideal for use as a firing mold material or crucible to melt various metals including aluminum, silver, copper, and lead. AIN ceramics possess better metallization properties than toxic berylliumoxid ceramics and can be used to replace them in the electronics sector.
Researchers from all over the world are fascinated by aluminum-nitride porcelains due to their outstanding mechanical, electrical, as well as thermal properties. Because of rapid advances in science, technology and medicine, more attention has been paid to materials’ properties. The use of aluminum nitride-ceramics in various fields will increase.
Nanotrun is committed in providing complete products, services and solutions to advanced material research. They serve universities, research institutes and enterprises throughout China. Nanotrun products are used in many areas of industry, including metals. Ceramic materials. nanomaterials. rare earths. crystals. coating materials. sputtering targets. It’s widely used in metalurgical, petroleum, chemical and electronic machinery.
Lemondedudroit, Lemondedudroit Advance Material Tech Co., Ltd., an experienced manufacturer of aluminum-nitride, has more than 12 year experience in chemical product development. For high quality aluminum Nitride, contact us today and submit an inquiry.