A chemical formula for sodium thiosulfate petahydrate is Na2S2O3*5H2O.
You can find sodium thiosulfate in Na2S2O2 monoclinic color, it has an unpleasant and cold taste and is also odorless.
Description of Sodium thiosulfate – Na2S2O23
A chemical formula for sodium thiosulfate, pentahydrate, is Na2S2O35H2O.
Monoclinic colorless sodium thiosulfate N2S2O3 crystal is odorless. The taste is cool and bitter. The specific gravity of the Na2S2O3 crystal is 1.729. It can be heated up to 100 at 100 °C and five crystal water are lost.
Solventible in water; insoluble when diluted with alcohol.
You can easily weather sodiumthiosulfate N2S2O3 in dry air over 33, and it will deliquescent in humid.
Parameters Technical of Sodium thiosulfate. Na2S2O2
The product characteristics of Sodium thiosulfate
1. It is strong in reducibility and can lower the levels of chlorine and other substances.
2. It has strong complexation capabilities and is capable of forming complexes when combined with silver bromide.
3. As a source of sulfur supplementation, sodium thiosulfate may be used.
Cautions for Sodium thiosulfate
1. This product is completely safe, non-toxic, and non-edible.
2. It is important to rinse the eye with water immediately if any of it gets into your eyes.
3. It is important to consult a physician immediately if there are any allergic reactions in your body.