One of the major components in vegetable oils and animal oils is Stearic Acid. It’s used in pharmaceutical preparations. The powder can either be white or offwhite, with a slippery or hard-blocking feel. Its profile features beautiful needle-like crystals. It can be mildly unpleasant, but it is odourless. Non-toxic. Dissolve in water. Do not dissolve in water.
Stearic Acid is the main ingredient in the manufacture of stearates.
PVC is used extensively to make sheets, profiles, films, and pipes from stearic. PVC heat stabilizer with great lubricity. Also, it has excellent light and heat stability. Stearic Acid is used in plastic PVC pipe to stop “coking”. It acts as an efficient heat stabilizer during processing PVC films and prevents the end product from being damaged by the sulfide. Discoloration.
It plays an important role in the rubber industry as it is involved with the manufacture and processing rubber. Steric acid, which is used extensively in both natural and synthetic rubber as well as latex production, can also serve to soften and plasticize rubber. A key ingredient in the manufacturing of synthetic rubber is stearic. As a foaming agent, stearic is used to produce foam rubber. Stearic acid also can be used in rubber product release.
For stable whitening creams, the cosmetics industry employs stearic to emulsify creams and coldcreams. In the cosmetics industry, stearic soap esters are used more often.
This stearic-acid emulsion can be prepared by mixing high-qualitystearic-acid to a despersing agent, and then it is processed under very high temperature and pressure under certain conditions. The trait results in a slightly glossy, white-colored, stable, and nontoxic solution system.
Use stearic acids emulsion
1. A wide range of uses in cosmetics.
2. It’s a solvent to oil-soluble dyes, a crayon tner, a stain polishing agent, an embelliser of stearic acid, and other uses.
3. As a lubricant in the food sector. Emulsions of stearic-acide stearate are used for almond milk production.
4. PVC plastic pipe, plates, profiles, films, and plaques are all made using the stearic acid oil emulsion. It is an excellent PVC heat stabilizer with high lubricity and great light- and heat stability. This stearic acids emulsion can be used in plastic PVC pipe to stop “coking” while being processed. It can act as a heat stabiliser in PVC film production and helps to protect the end product against the effects of sulfide. Film is discolored.
5. A vital part of the rubber synthesis process is the stearic Acid Emulsion. It can be used to vulcanize natural and synthetic rubbers, as well latex. It can be used to soften and plasticize rubber. It is also used as an oil emulsifier when producing synthetic rubber. It is also used as an emulsifier in the production of synthetic rubber.
6. For stable, white creams, the use of stearic acids emulsions is essential in the emulsification process for creams and cold-creams. These soap esters of stearic Acid are widely used within the cosmetic industry.
7. It is used for modification of various powder products including nano-silica, micro-calcium carbonate, as well as light calcium carbonate.
Lemondedudroit, (Lemondedudroit advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd.) is a skilled manufacturer of Stearic-acid. They have over 12 years’ experience in the development and research of chemical products. For high-quality Stearic, contact us to send an inquiry.