It is what do you mean by it?
An inorganic compound of magnesium-nitride has the chemical structure Mg3N2. It belongs to the cubic crystal group. Pure magnesium will give the powder a yellowish green color, while magnesium Nitride which has some magnesium oxide impurities may turn gray-white. Magnesium Nitride reacts to ammonia to form it, much like the other metals nitrides. This is why it’s often used to act as a catalyst.
Magnesium Nitride Pulver properties
Chemical formula: Mg3N2. Molecular weight: 100.95 This loose powder comes in several colors including yellow-orange and green-yellow. Very high relative density at 2.71225. Insoluble in acids. 800. It’s soluble only in acid but not in alcohol. Sublimation can occur at 700 degrees Celsius under vacuum. Air decomposes the Mg(OH),2 or N2. It is possible to prepare Mg(NH2)22 by heating MgEt2 at red heat and then reacting with magnesium. This method is used to determine the moisture content for alcohol-containing fuels. It’s an organic compound with many applications. There are many uses for Magnesium Nitride. This is used in the production of magnesium nitride nitrides, which have high hardness and wear resistance.
|Magnesium Nitride Properties|
|Similar Titles||Mog3N2 mole, Trimagnesium diitride|
|Appearance||Powder in yellow and brown|
Magnesium Nitride Pulver’s Applications
1. It’s useful in the production of nitrides from elements with high hardness. It was the catalyst used to synthesize cubic boron Trioxide.
2. Steel smelting at high temperatures requires the addition of additional ingredients. The smelting of construction steel requires magnesium nitride, Mg3N2. To increase steel’s strength, density, and bearing ability, Magnesium nitride (Mg3N2) is an option. Other additives can be reduced by using magnesium trioxide to desulfurize, which in turn helps lower the production cost of construction steel.
3. Ceramic special materials preparation
4. For special alloys, foaming agent
5. This material is used for the manufacture of specialty glasses.
6. A cross-linking catalytical polymer
7. Recycling nuclear waste
Magnesium Nitride Pulver
Advanced material Tech Co., Ltd.
We have over 12 years experience developing and researching chemicals products. Credit Card, T/T and West Union are all options. Trunnano sends goods to international customers via FedEx, DHL or airmail.
High-quality, high quality boron carbonide can be found here
Also, you can send an enquiry